Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18

I finally did it! I made sushi for the first time and it was just like from a sushi place. The rice was perfect and then i made salmon nigiri and a salmon and roll with sriracha sauce. Phenomenal. Other than that I have been at the gym, it is still waaay to hot to be doing much or anything outside, except for i will probably go later on tonight. I also have flan in the makings so that should be bomb too, i tried to ass raspberry into the sugar sauce and made raspberry candy on accident but it was pretty good haha. Then i also put some cinnamon in the regular flan mix...we well see how it turns out, i have my fingers crossed but i dont think it will be anything revolutionary. I can not wait to go to England, all I do everyday is think how awesome it is going to be there. who i wll meet, what i will cook, where i will party all of it is just so exciting. I cant wait to get out of here. All is well. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment